Sunday, November 29, 2009

Do they really exist?


Every girl is currently swooning an drooling over Robert Pattinson a.k.a the infamous vampire, Edward Cullen (as if everyone doesn't know who he is, Hannah). I'm not one of them. I'm still drooling over Harry Potter and anything that smells like chicken. So, one thought came to me while I was chatting with Muya on Facebook. Maybe if I try watching Twilight again, maybe, just maybe, I'll get caught in the Edward frenzy as well. And so I downloaded Twilight and watched.

Nothing happened. Hahaha. Edward's really good-looking and sweet and not to mention sparkly, but I don't know, I just don't feel the love. Haha. That's fortunate because if I did feel the love then I would have to compete with Muya, Edward's current girlfriend.

Although I'm not into him but I like the fact that he doesn't have the strength to stay away from Bella. Awwww. I don't think girls can find guys like Edward roaming the streets nowadays, can we? Haha. No offense, guys..if there are guys reading my blog. And I thought I'd came up with a list of type of guys who I don't think are easy to find:

1. Gu Junpyo - Boys Over Flowers
2. Choolsu - A Moment To Remember (the husband of the amnesia patient)
3. Forrest Gump (the nice part only, not the retarded part. haha)
4. John Dillinger
5. Harry Potter?
6. Spongebob (I once said to Andi, if there is a person perangai macam Spongebob, I'd really like to be his girl.) Pffftt.
7. Julian from OTH, maybe? I heard from a friend that he's great.

Ade lagi ni, takkan sikit ni je.
Hmm, one thing's for sure, if you've found your Edward, or Julian or Spongebob, don't let him go. Haha. But I bet there's Edward, Julian or Spongebob in everyone, right? No?


People that just can't exist in real life:

1. Natasha - played by Fasha Sandha
2. Bawang putih/ Alya - sinetron Bawang Putih Bawang Merah tu..
These two are ridiculously nice, strong, patient and kind!

Hahaha. I just don't think people will be that kind and patient and nice. Tapi ada ke? I dunno, I'm just saying.

I hope no guys will be offended by what I just wrote. But if you did feel bad, it's not the post, you're just being emotional.

Brilliant :)

2 yakkety-yaks:

Anonymous said...

yes, above all, im rooting for JULIAN BABY! hahaha PERFECT! hehehehe alaa, edward s only temporary. blueeerrrrghhh wakakakaka

mint!

NFN said...

Lol Hannah, kat Lancaster ni ada this dude muka agak sebijik mcm Robert Pattinson. Nasib baik I tak gle kat die. If not dok swooning je lah time lecture! ;p Oh btw, I adoreeee Edward! But that was before all this Twilight movie frenzy. Keluar je movie terus potong mood. Sebab I pictured Edward to be moreee! Susah betul kan ble imagination suke nak over je. Ngee.

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting