Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Just a quick one

Bagus gile =)

I saw this when I was browsing for uninteresting books in the library.
This is one of my many shots because it was hard to get a very clear picture without looking too obvious.
I sort of hugged the book and pretended that I was reading a message when suddenly 'click' and I was like, booyah I'm a great actress, until I realised there was a Chinese guy in one of the aisle next to me.
Fortunately he's too busy finding some books to notice that I was being kind of a stalker.
I don't know if he did notice and acted normal so I wouldn't be embarrassed. Thanks dude.
Alright enough about my awesome photography and acting skills.

One of them brought his own sejadah and i think the one that is still in sujud is the imam. I don't know if this is normal here but this is the first time i see such a thing.

May God bless you

2 yakkety-yaks:

umar said...

bagus kn?? I think U will just be like that too. jage solat. kt mne2 pn blh solat. just jgn tinggal solat. @-)

~umar~

dijah said...

Salam ziarah hannah =D
Yes dear.inilah UK =D nice kan? kat sini nmpak la agama tu lebih mudah dipraktikkan..tak perlu nak cari masjid or fitting room..hehe.. ;D

all the best n may Allah bless u always~

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting