Sunday, November 22, 2009

Whoops

I was bored doing the stupid 2000 words essay so I took a break. My wallet happened to be on the table and so I rummaged through it. I'm not sure if "rummaging" is the suitable word for what I did. Basically I took everything out from the pockets in my wallet. You guys get what I mean, kan?
And now I wished I didn't do what I just did because I felt a big whoosh of homesickness falling onto me and it won't go away. And knowing the fact that everyone has got plans for the winter break and I got none, adds up the feeling of pathetic-ness. It's either they have plans for the winter break to go for vacations or their parents are coming to visit. I have neither! Pfftt. Hahaa. Three weeks of winter break and all I have in my plans is to roam around London. Again. Attiyaa's gone to Spain, Yana has to babysit her cousins, Aino, Oggy, and Aisya's parents are coming kalau tak silap, Belle's going home gile besttt, Bella is going to Scotland, Nadia's parents are coming too, I don't know what the guy from Exeter are doing this winter, Kak Ijun tak same cuti plak, and that leaves Ridhwan and Sharir. Tah2 diorang pon ade plan. Takpelah, study for finals la for three weeks. :-B *nerd icon*


I miss you Ayah. And I miss home. Can I pleeeease go home? Or can you pleeeease let Andi & Ajim come this winter break?


I miss my friends yang ada dalam gambar & tiada dalam gambar, I miss driving, I miss my Wukong. Slip result tu buat lapik je.

And of course I miss this guy :)

A random thought: Hating someone doesn't make you feel any better. But how do you like a person you've got comfortable hating?

4 yakkety-yaks:

Anonymous said...

I MISS YOU TOO, btw, ade gmba passport bru weh. lg cntek. hahahahahaha. sbb nak buat lesen kan td. anyway, chill la. probably u can have some alone time and do some shopping. nak soh g tgk eva, diorng pon blk. hhahaa

bout that hating part, u don't have to adjust that. i mean, they dont care or at least, they barely do. and the things that I have learned most from this past years, dont care about those who dont care about u. PEACE!

minnnnn manis

ayuniiii said...

hannah, aku lagi pathetic. cuti kat malaysia yg dekat dgn family n friends pun tade plan. gano nih? hahahahahaha. i loike this post! comel :D

Yana Azhar said...

Hannah! Don't worry.. I'll go stay at your place during weekends. InsyaAllah (I'm hoping weekends are my off days. Please let it be..). And yes, friends kat Lancaster ni pun semua ada plan or parents datang. :(

I have an idea, jom KAROKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

Haaaannah said...

karok!!! jjooommmm. kene cari la plak kan. kat cni takde karok mcm green box la i rase.

haha. weekend mintak cuti la yana.hohoh

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting