Sunday, November 1, 2009

Bla Bla Bla

I am
  • friggin' exhausted, physically, mentally, emotionally and all other -ly's that you can think of.
  • so messed up
  • so damn lazy to finish my 500 essay plan
  • so not in the mood for makan, which is so not me
  • getting more insane by the minute @-) which I think is quite dandy cuz insane=happy
  • trying to pull myself together
  • opopopopopopo
  • going to sleep I don't care if my essay plan is not finished yet and 10% marks for it is gonna fly away merrily I'm sooooooooo not in the mood for stupid course works right now I'd rather go through the final exams with them Beril girls and Plumbum girl than being here alone Can I go home Ayah No you can't because you're only 3 months there T_T Fine then

2 yakkety-yaks:

Anonymous said...

hey.hey.chill..all of us face the same thing here.
well,sabar k.this busy kind of thing sometimes bring us to an adult life.dah keje,lg bz n penat aku rs.
-aisyazam-

aloyah said...

haaaaaaaaaaannah chill ok!
kami pon stress macamni jugak, bile stress rase patot apply untuk fly awal2 lagi. hahaha

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting