Friday, November 20, 2009

Dream

I dreamed of something very weird last night, I dreamed of Harry Potter. It wasn't a dream like I was a third person and saw Harry Potter, but I WAS Harry Potter last night. Macam Harry mimpi he was Nagini. Hahhahaha. It wasn't a pleasant dream, I was in a battle (more like run and hide) with Voldy and the dream was actually frightening. Voldy CAN fly and he has a very dry sense of humour, which also makes him scarier. There was this one part where I was hiding underneath a row of golden books, and then Voldy and a Death Eater sort of found out I was there and Voldy was tickling me with a ruler, to make me laugh or fidget. -_-"........ Straange..

I was frightened and exhausted because I had to run and he could just flew around. But lastly, a Death Eater told Voldy that someone had found a golden sword and that drove him away and I had my chance to escape so I climbed up a torch that protruded from a brick wall. For some reason I did a lot of climbing in this dream and I don't think Harry Potter is that strong. Hahahha.

OK, enough about dreaming, I have a 2000 words essay draft to finish. Reality sucks.

1 yakkety-yaks:

Yana Azhar said...

It's always about the essays kat sini. Weird.

Anyway, I know someone who dreamed of HP before. Kelakar.

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting