Friday, November 6, 2009

Feline and cooking

Since I was little, there was never a time when my house is cat-less.
After one is gone, then came another.
That's why, maybe, I have this healthy obsession towards cats.
The absence of a kitty here doesn't affect me as much as the absence of a computer does, but still, rase macam nak kuceng.

If I have a cat, it wouldn't be as much quiet in my room as it is now, except for the sound of me typing, yawning, sighing, swearing at the book, slapping my forehead, and out-of-key singing.

But I know there's a lot of trouble that I should look out for if I decided to keep a cat.
Meow.

The cat that I saw in Nottingham has the same pattern as Betty! :D

A question for girls out there:

How do you force yourself into liking to cook? Or why do you like doing it?

Some people are not that well in cooking but they like it and they never get bored doing it. I don't like it and easy food are always easy to find, so I don't see the point of it. For now. Haha. They say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. But they didn't say that you have to cook for the food. Domino's ade, McDonalds ade. And if you're bored with fast food, kedai soto seksyen 8 offers the best variety of lauk that you can find. Hahaaa. Yela tau la, air tangan sendiri lagi sedap. I know my air tangan is useful when cooking instant food oh yeah. Takpe kan makan instant food tiap-tiap hari, abang? Hahahah


12 yakkety-yaks:

Anonymous said...

yeah btul!!!
npe x laki y msak tuk pompuan..
hahah..
-lyn-

Yana Azhar said...

Hahahaa. BETTY! Ada gambar you dlm external I yang you peluk Betty macam anak you dowh. I miss Betty jugak eee gemookkkk.. Anyway, I don't really cook, but sikit-sikit. By sikit-sikit I mean, masak apa yang I rasa I nak makan even though it's a bit pelik. Mostly involve roti. And dessert like truffle or choc cake, benda manis laah. I simply think lauk Melayu leceh nak masak, no doubt lazat gile. Dah laa Seksyen 8 tuh banyak gils lauk. Tetibe teringat. And teringat pajeri nanas kat Notts harituhhh. Haihhh.

p/s: I got temporary number, nanti I text you the number ya.

Anonymous said...

wakakakakakaka abg nak mkn la syg. cooking is not complicated. i like cooking. obviously. haha. anyways, cari la satu kucing. i've always wanted to name my cat KAKA. haha. comel kan. 'kaka, where are you? HERE KITTY KITTY!' haha. i mean, here kaka kaka. ahaha. aihhh, rndu plak nk menganjing ko dpn mata. blk pls.

blaja masak pls. abang gagah suke mkn kat umah ngn family. so, get your ass in the kitchen now. haha.

jasmin K. hahahahahhahahhahaahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahah nk muntah mase type ni tp suke sbb sweetttt. ok tak. hahahah

Anonymous said...

hahahha.abang suro blja msk ke.hahahha
nways,i started to love cooking ble dh smpai UK ni haa.tbe2 la plak kannn.but no enough rempah2 n bahan2..so jd mlsssss.
-aisyazam-

Dira said...

haha i understand your predicament, hannah. my parents keep telling me that i should at least know how to cook one lauk. klau tak nnt takde sape nk kawen. hahahaha. nandos kan adeee in speed dial. hihi.

Anonymous said...

malas masak tapi nak laki melekat kat rumah. sebab ni la ade laki dpt nasi kangkang.. xkesah la kt rmh @ luar.. hahaha.

Haaaannah said...

yana : choc cake and truffle tu bukan sikit2 la yanaa.hahahah.

min: very funny min.one day i'll name my cat 'min' so that i can say, "min, ape berak merate2 ni".. hahahahah. yela, aku blaja masak dri ko eh. nasik goreng ko famous kan? semorang nk makan.hahahahahhah

dira: tu la. even nandos pon ade delivery skarang. lpas ni ape tah lagi boleh delivery. nasik kerabu, ikan goreng. haha.

ahm: ......

Anonymous said...

hahaha.. quote [one day i'll name my cat 'min' so that i can say, "min, ape berak merate2 ni"..]

Abmin said...

BABI LA KO! ahahhahahahahaha name hannah sdap sgt nak boh kat kucing! klu ko boh gak, aku sumpah rmbut anak ko, mase ko ngndong nnt! hahaha

Anonymous said...

kau nk sumpah jd cmn? petak2?? ahaha

Haaaannah said...

hahahahha miiinn!! sorang je cukup okay min? sorang je pleease.hahah

Anonymous said...

sorang pon bole laaa. asal kene daulat aku. ahhaa. tu tak masuk lg gelak aloyah, saiko cam lynn, main rmbut cam qaila, nak ikot bontot ko mcm syaza, and moreeeeeeeeeeeeee. at least rmbut physical. prangai, not so much.

love, from your mat salleh friend. haha

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting