Sunday, November 15, 2009

Bangs


Cut my hair :) Just the front. So I got a bang/fringe now. Didn't plan to make it to a bang though. The longer I stare at my bangs in the mirror, the more I realise that it looks like Sandra D's bang. HAHAH

Well not that short. And not that well cut, obviously. Ayah cakap, "macam budak baik, hehehe"

Me : Nak potong rambut la. Potong sendiri lah?

Ayah : Hesh, jadi macam Ajim dah, potong rambut sendiri.

But at least mine doesn't look like his. Haha.

I got the blonde streak out from my hair, finally. It's very fortunate that my hair turned out
normal. So, sape-sape nak potong rambut? Rambut depan jela.


2 yakkety-yaks:

ayuniiiiiiiii said...

hoiii buruk kot aku klo potong depan je! hahahahahahaha

Haaaannah said...

hahahah aku pon buruk je rambut tu kalau tengok dekat2.haha

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting