Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A rather dry post.

Random thoughts that came into my head

1. My pink highlighter is nearly out of ink
2. My sweater,my hair and my arms smell strongly of the kitchen
3. I started writing this at 10.52 p.m.
4. I'm chatting with Ayah right now. His typing speed amazes me.
5. Jasmin just text me.
6. My Garnier lotion is all finished.
7. I saw a cat when I was in Nottingham!!!! :3
8. The lampu study is making my palm sweaty.
9. You can't swallow Pharmaton on an empty stomach because it'll make you nauseous
10. The amount of rabbit poo on the field is residing.
11. Instant noodle is not the food for breakfast or lunch or dinner.
12. I just watched Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging yesterday and I think Georgia is not pretty. Hihi.
13. I don't like mentol warne orange
14. My coffee has gone stone cold, thanks to the weather.
15. The British likes to make things complicated. e.g income statement = statement of comprehensive income, balance sheet = statement of financial position. WTE. Haha.
16. I've just finished my homework and now is 12.45 am.
17. I think if you want something done, you should get it done yourself.
18. If you want something so badly, go and get it but don't be a burden to others, if you can help it.
19. I think, you don't deserve to criticize things, not until you've experienced it yourself.
20. Just because something is bad for you, doesn't mean it's bad for others as well.
21. Your opinions are not the only ones that matter.
22. Don't be a snob, you're a person just like everybody else.
23. People will look down to the people who think highly of themselves.
24. Enough nagging already. Good night.

5 yakkety-yaks:

Dira said...

Hi Hannah. :)

1. Aaron Johnson (Robbie) sgt comel!
2. Nat King Cole's Unforgettable = WIN.

Saifol Haroon said...

Hannah! Aku pun baru tgk cite tuu,hahah yeah u damn right not even one of them is pretty. Haha.

Hannah said...

Dira, SANGAT ok Aaron Johnson tu. Macam ala2 All American Reject punye vocalist but waaaaay neater.

Saiful Haroon, heyy Jas is pretty.haha

Anonymous said...

BTOL... pas aku tgk cte tu, trus cari aaron johnson tu. dulu die tak hensem, skrg mak aiiiiiiiiii. nak plsssss!

i like no 5 ;)

i miss youuuuuuu ;(

aku ske mentol orange.

anyway, i really hope that there's THAT kind of service being provided in MSIA.
hahahahaha

jasmin anis, age 20.

Haaaannah said...

haha. jasmin anis = snogging sensation.

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting