Saturday, October 31, 2009

Asians

I hate Financial Strategy.
It's hard to understand.
It requires a LOT of reading.
The tutorial is torturing, well, kinda.
The lectures are boring.
The lecture slides are dull and flat and grey and unattractive
The lecturer, well..
His name is Edward Lee
He's always dressed up in a freshly pressed suit and trousers
He's got a funny English accent, which I love so much
He said money like 'monnneyh' and earnings like 'earnnnings'
Alah xbes do tulis, kene cakapp.
His hair is always neatly combed back
He looks like a Chinese mafia, or a manager in a hotel in Genting Highlands
Yes, he's boring and his lectures sometimes make you wanna commit suicide
But one thing about him is that he makes me feel like home
Maybe it's because he's Asian.
Stupid reason it may be but that's how I feel.
I wonder why Charles doesn't affect me the way Edward Lee does.
Charles is the guy who lives next 2 doors from my room, came from China, and is the bahan menganjeng for Aino and Sharir. Ridwan tak, Ridwan baek. Hahah.
And there's another Charles, room no 4, yang sepatotnye buang sampah hari Kamis tapi tak pernah buang pastu orang room no 5, which is me kene buang sampah yang banyak gile. Well, he definitely won't remind me of home at all.


I've been feeling rather homesick lately
I think one of the reason is because Aisya's planning to go home this winter holidays
I talked to Ayah about going home but he said that it's better for me to go wander about in London than going home, which is 100000000000000 miles away
Takpela Ayah, ade Edward Lee.

I'm in Nottingham now, by the way, in Dijah's house
BEST GILA RUMAH DIJAH
Katil besa : check
Toilet bes : ch
eck
Ironing board : check
Tukang masak : haha check
Jiran yang bes : check
Near to Uni : check
Sewa murah : check

Sangat homey. I loike.

3 yakkety-yaks:

Yana Azhar said...

Oohh korang dok luar campus ke? I thought kat dalam. Your room sorang-sorang with toilet semua ke?? Anyway, Aisya mau balik hujung tahun?? Why laaa?

Anonymous said...

ehhhh not confirm lg..
it depends on the ticket.if murah,blk la.
if not, i'll b joining all of you in London la..
heee
yana,it's bcos my mom insists me to go home.she misses me kottt.hehe
-aisyazam-

dijah said...

haha sempat lg ko tulis post ni ye ;D aku dok ingat hannah-tekun-study-di-mlm-notts-games-di-saat-kami-went-hysterics-menjerit-kat-dapor...haha..btw,u r more than welcome to come here again =D

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting