Monday, October 5, 2009

Forever young, forever cursed.


This reminds me of you! Haha.

Anyway,



I SOOO WANNA WATCH THIS.
But the movie tickets here cost me GBP5.50.. ke brape tah. Tapi mahal la. Boleh beli fish and chips.

It's been ages since I've been in a cinema watching movies eating caramel popcorns with those crazy girls. I miss those moments. I miss watching shit scary movies like Histeria and The Last House On The Left with the girls and I'm usually the one with the popcorn box in front of my face. Chickenshit? Yep. No matter, the main point is, I MISS WATCHING MOVIES. Bosan kot tengok movie kat laptop. Nak nak bile Gom Player not responding. !@#$%^

Balek Malaysia lah tengok cerita ni. hahaha bodo hahaha.

6 yakkety-yaks:

aloyah said...

baliklah msia tgk movie ngan kitorang!
haha

Anonymous said...

ana, hari tu kitorang tgk sorority row, masing2 ade shawl kat mate coz nak ttp mate..da mcm ko da.. haha

-sal-

Haaaannah said...

siot sal.hahaha.

Haaaannah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

haa long bay reminds you to whom my dear??haha

~umar~

Haaaannah said...

reminds me of you la ummaaarr :)

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting