Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The Nightmare Begins

I've attended my first ever lecture in UH. Advanced Corporate Reporting. Bunyi macam terer. Beforehand, I'm excited as hell.. until I saw the lecture slides. They weren't slides that lecturers in UiTM normally distribute to their students, you know the slides where you have ALL your notes there ready for you. The slides merely contain some key points from the lecture which I have a very hard time understanding them. Of course I blame the 2months vacation my brain had since my last lesson. Was it 2 months or more? Meh, more or less, my brain seems to be in extreme shock that it starts to vomit information the moment I read the first few sentences on the slides. Poor little brain of mine. I hope it didn't shrink. Yet.

The lecturer Helen Wagner was as strict as McGonagall and she has a stare that strongly reminds me of Miss Trunchbull (if you've seen Matilda, you'd know Miss Trunchbull) and she hates latecomers. Haha. Still, having her as my lecturer didn't scare me much. What I'm scared of is the coursework. It's nothing like the ones I did back in UiTM. Mase kat UiTM, boleh tiru je buku text takpon slides lecturer bagi. Kat sini harapan lah. Wagner told plagiarisms aren't at all allowed and if caught doing it, you'd be expelled...? Ntahlah, that's what I've heard. Plus, Wagner kept asking the students about what they've learned in the second year and about the current financial issues. By then, I realized how ignorant I am when it comes to financial news and issues. Sigh kenape la tak baca surat kaba.

Iklan.



Notes pon kena hantar. T_T


See the reading list? Those articles aren't as interesting as reading Facebook picture comments but like it or not, I have to read it and understand it and swallow it. Haha.


Please don't fail Hannah. 포기하지 마 Hannah-ssi! Come on brain, you can do it!

Rindu pulak rase blaja kat UiTM. Lecturer baek. Tido pon boleh, borak pon boleh, nganjeng lagi boleh. Takpe, I take this as a new challenge ha ha ha -_-"

3 yakkety-yaks:

Anonymous said...

haha maken mnjd2 tdo dlm klas, mkn choc cake, gelak smpi autar singh marah. tak dtg class, mcm2 la. things that you would love. haha. take this as a challenge babe. at least u'd more equipped that ever. haha. good luck!
min

Haaaannah said...

yesss.. those are definitely the things i would enjoy doing with you guys instead of staying up mlm2 buat keje.

thanks! :D

Yana Azhar said...

OMG. Matilda!! I watched Matilda. It's an old movie really. When we were 8 or 9 isn't it? And you still remember her name? WOW. Good memory babe!

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting