Saturday, October 24, 2009

Stupidity is a choice


This is Jasmin offering me kueh Ikatan Kaseh. Hahaha.

Title macam kene ngn gamba kan? Haha. But trust me, tadek relation pon title ngan isi post.




Ni simbol ape? Ni simbol Ketabahan. Tak paham sudah. Haha.


If you look at the pictures and you don't know the girl, you might think that she's someone who've lost her mind because of severe depression. But the truth is, she is very TABAH. I doubt that she'll ever lose her mind, except on several occasions which happens quite frequently. Haha. I admire her ketabahan. I don't know how she handled it but she went through it like a juara. And still going through it, I should say. Hahahh. Amacam Min, terharu tak? Wakaka.

p/s: Thank you for showing your kawad gorilla + expression muka yang agak scary. I needed that. =)


Banyak post pasal pompuan nih. Could it be that I'm not as straight as I think I am? Hahahaha.

3 yakkety-yaks:

Anonymous said...

kenapa kau selalu tuka2 tajuk blog kau ha?

Haaaannah said...

apsal xbleh ke? yela aku tak tuka dah.

Anonymous said...

sbb ak jd mcm tkjut, "eh blog sp lak ni.." bile tgok kt following updates. hey kitty2 a bes.

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting