Friday, October 16, 2009

Numb3rs

One pleasant morning in Barclays Bank cawangan Hatfield..

I was waiting for my turn to see the person on the " I'd Love To Help" counter when she came to me and said...

Receptionist (Kathryn) : Yes, what can I do for you?

Hannah : Uhm, I opened up an account about a month ago with some friends. My friends have all got their cheque books and the pin code for their debit cards. But I haven't got my cheque book and pin number yet.

Kathryn : OK. Do you have your ID with you?

Hannah : I have my passport....

Kathryn : Lovely. And your account details?

Hannah : You mean this business card? ( Showing Kathryn a business card with my account number and sort code written on it.)

Kathryn : That's fine, thank you. Now if you just come over here, I'll get it all sorted out.

Hannah pon ikot laaa pegi counter.

Kathryn : Can I have your postcode please?

Hannah : AL10 9JQ

Kathryn : Lovely. And your date of birth?

Dengan confident yang tak main-main punya confidentnye....

Hannah : 26 August Eighteen eighty-nine.

*******************************

HAHAHHAHAHHAHA. I think she's really kind to keep a straight face when I said that my year of birth is 120 years ago. Malumalumalumalumalumalumalumalu

1989 = nineteen eighty-nine

1889 = eighteen eighty-nine

Naseb baek la xpayah sebot one thousand nine hundred and eighty-nine.

If numbers are humans, we can never be friends.

5 yakkety-yaks:

dira said...

hahaha hannaaah takleh bla pls.

aloyah said...

maluuuuuuuuuuuuuu wehhhhh. aku nak sangat tengok muke orang tuuu. hahaa

thanks hannah for the pilloq! haha. min cakap pilloq aku xde ailioq, xbest. tapi aku tido lena je tiap2 malam. haha

Haaaannah said...

dira: sangat xbleh bla -_-"

aloyah : hahahah naseb baek laaa die buat muke mcm konon2 xdgr. kalau die mcm ko mmg aku mninggal kat ctu trus.

haha.pilloq eh? bunyik mcm extra empuk. ur welcome =)

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha..mst minah tu ckp dlm hati "bloody hell, what the fuck?" (dgn english slang)

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA MALU AKU JD KWN KO!!! HAHAHA.
takpela hannah. hahah, we all know your weaknesses and strengths already and we did take not that numbers are not one of the strength. hahaha. lwk2. klu pompuan tu cam alur kan, hmmm ko blk je msia. hahaha

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting