Monday, September 14, 2009

Uyo.

2 more days to go

Sigh

I had a greaaaaaaaaaaat time at Pizza Hut tadi during buka puasa with the Beril hotbabes and the one and only Plumbum hotbabe (gile xglemer Min Plumbum)
Memang gelak tak ingat dunia tengok si Loyah pakai baju Lin. Nak tau kenapa? Hooo.. tak boleh cakap kat sini. Hahaa.

I'll definitely miss them. I'll definitely miss :

  • Jasmin's kawad gorilla and the feeling of her feet on my *tuuuuuuuut*. hahaha.
  • Aloyah's hysterical laugh and the ability to sing ' The Greates Love Of Aaaaalll'. Oh and her capability of menganjeng yang boleh tahan hebatnye.
  • Menganjeng Syaza gelak and watching her gaul nasik dengan kuah hingga sebati.
  • Tengok mate Lynn. Macam ni ----> -_-
  • Min Amalia's ramblings about Kpop! Jangan sedih eh Min pasal 2PM tu.
  • Salihah's imitations of Anas Tahir.
  • Aqilah's version of Destiny - Misha Omar and our fascinations towards Roibos Tea/Air Gedegang.
  • seeing Fafa doing her private practice of MJ dances.
  • the video of you guys dancing to APDC (Ada Pe Dengan Cinta)
  • our session of berangan nak kawin la ape la yang tak boleh ditulis di sini. hehaheahea.
I know I can make the list longer when I'm already in the UK.


KORANG HANTAR AKU TAU NANTI KAT KLIA. AKU NAK KAD MCM KAD MARYAM TU TAUU. AKU KUTIP SATU SORANG.



0 yakkety-yaks:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting