Saturday, September 12, 2009

Err.. hello.

This is my second blog, actually.
I hope the URL is 'cool' enough. Haha.
I don't know why I created this blog.
Maybe because of my needs to express my feelings towards things that are more personal.
(Honestly if you write anything in Facebook, people will think that you want the attention.)
Or maybe just because dah terpengaruh dengan cool bloggers seperti Jasmin Anis and Dira Weasley. *ikhlas*
So Min and Dira, tunjuk ajarku sifu.
Min, you can tell me how to write beautiful stuff and poems and whatever, because trust me,your English is awesome, even though sometimes you'd ask me questions like, " doesn't helps ke doesn't help?"
I always find your grammatical errors hilarious, Min. You know which one is my personal favourite, kan? The latest one is, I don't think this is a grammatical error but it's funny all the same, "Dad I". HAHAH!
Aaaaaand Dira, can you be a darling and be my dictionary please? :D Haha. Kagum kot tengok your English.

Until then, TTFN.


HAHA.

0 yakkety-yaks:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting