Thursday, September 24, 2009

아버지 ( Abeoji )



Even though you're far

Even though you're physically unreachable
Even though I can only hear your voice through the phone

Even though I can no longer hug you

Even though we're miles apart


I can still feel your unconditional love ;
Everytime you call

Everytime you ask me if I'm doing alright

Everytime you remind me to do good

Everytime you tell me not miss my prayers

Now that you're not here with me

I feel lonely

My room feels empty

I feel empty


I miss you, Ayah.


Sape nak borak ngan akak kat laundry nanti? :'(
Sape nak teman akak jalan pegi town now that I'm the only one without a bike?
Sape nak tanye akak "what this?" instead of the proper "what's this?"

Thank you for being my backbone, thanks for being everybody's backbone. Kalau ayah takde, terpinga-pinga jugak akak kat sini. Mat salleh tanye pukol berape pon akak tak boleh jawab. There's a saying,

"Everybody can be a father, but not all fathers can be a Dad"

Oh, you're a Dad alright. =)

I love you!

10 yakkety-yaks:

Anonymous said...

mek, mg jange sedih2 pulop. boh mg lg sdh

Haaaannah said...

sedihlaaa.sunyi kott.

biarlah!!! said...

alololo...so sweet...nk tlg msg smpaikn kt ayah ke??haha

Haaaannah said...

haha. bleh ke? bagi message yg dasyat2 ckiiit.

Anonymous said...

hannahhhhhhh.alamak,ko tw,ak bc ni,air mata kuar kot...
ak pn rs sunyi jgkkkk...
rindu ayh..thnks to ayah..
klo xder ayh,ak xsmpi cni kot....
:(
:(
-aisyazam-

Anonymous said...

cheer up people!!
u guys r doin good so far..
n its goin to b better soon..
para2 ayah juga merindui anak2 nye..
skype-ing yee..haha

cazaryna~

Haaaannah said...

para2 ayah eh? haha. yep,para2 ayah skarang maju boleh skype.

aisya : yep,if it wasnt for our ayahs, we wont be here.

Anonymous said...

syaza kan klu bg komen, dr nak sdeyh trus tegelak. hahaha. ye laa. bpak aku shopping online dowh. lagi laa maju. hahaha. btol. para para ayah pon rindu anak2 nye juge. haha

aloyah said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa terharunyeeeeeeeeee

yammm said...

sedihhhh gileeee wehhhh.anaaaa balik la cepattt.aq rindu ko!!!nk jumpe!!:-(

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting