Monday, September 14, 2009

Thank You List.

Hey there, budak.

Here's a 'thank you' list for you.

1. Thank you for being patient with me, I know it's excruciating and yet you still manage to be by my side, every single time, without fail.

2. Thank you for lending me a shoulder to cry on.

3. Thank you for listening to ALL the things I have to say, no matter how stupid they are.

4. Thank you for not hitting me so hard with the water bottle when I said a bad word or make a very rude hand gestures.

5. Thank you for keeping your anger inside when I know you just want to let it all out in front of me.

6. Thank you for always being there for me.

7. Thank you for the laughs we've had.

8. Thank you for all the dramas.

9. Thank you for the food and drinks you've bought for me.

10. Thank you for rushing to my house when I stupidly locked myself out.

11. Thank you for being such a good driver. Haha.

12. Thank you for all your advices and reminders.

13. Thank you for letting me know that I'm not that pretty but you still like me anyways.

14. Thank you for teaching me how to pam my tayar kerete.

15. Thank you for not telling any single lie to me.

16. Thank you for bringing me up onto my feet again whenever I stumbled.

17. Thank you for following me back to my house to make sure that I will arrive safely and won't miss my prayer.

18. Thank you for letting me know that you can't stop missing me.

19. Thank you for believing in me.

20. Thank you for not being mad at me when you found out that I lied to you.

21. Thank you for the crayon deluxe game.

22. Thank you for letting me know that it's okay to be forgetful sometimes.

23. Thank you for calling me Hannah.

24. Thank you for letting me inside your life.

25. Thank you for allowing me to tease/menganjing you.

26. Thank you for all the sleepy phone calls you've made just to tell me you miss me.

27. Thank you for waking me up with text messages like, " hey bdk, dah solat blum?"

28. Thank you for always reminding me not to eat chili banyak sangat.

29. Thank you for " lepas deposit duet, happyyy"

30. Thank you for saying that you're okay when I damn know you're not.

31. Thank you for knowing me so well :)

32. Thank you for getting credit advance just to call me.

33. Thank you for letting me know that I'm not just anybody to you.

34. Thank you for still being there for me when you have other important things to attend to.

35. Thank you for telling me that I look nice even with hair sticking out from my tudung.

36. Thank you for entering into my life.

37. Thank you for worrying about me.

38. Thank you for defending me from bad things that I often said about myself.

39. Thank you for being such a great 'Kel'

40. Thank you for giving me hope.

41. Thank you for reading my lecture notes. I'd rather write notes neatly for you than for myself.

42. Thank you for not punching me, even once, though I'd actually want to feel what it's like to be punched. haha.

43. Thank you for being my one and only Superman.

44. Thank you for making me feel like a child sometimes.

45. Thank you for all the Kdrama CD's.

46. Thank you for finishing my food and drinks when I mengade2 xlarat nak habiskan.

47. Thank you for wiping my spoon and fork with tissue papers before we eat.

48. Thank you for helping me when my car broke down on my way to see you.

49. Thank you for telling me that I'm kinda cute when I have hiccups.

50. Thank you for being you (you know who you are).

Sorry for being such a lousy makcik sometimes! Like you said, " That is you "
*Hearts*

2 yakkety-yaks:

umar said...

hahaha....tq laa sgt. take care kt sna nnt. be a good muslimah ok.

Haaaannah said...

Ape tq la sangat. betol la tq. hohohoh.
ye awak,i'll remember that.

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting