Monday, September 21, 2009

Selamat Hari Raya!


Selamat Hari Raya :)

Di kesempatan ini, I wish to apologize for any of my wrongdoings,any at all. Anything that I did that hurt anybody's feelings, I want you to know, that it was unintentional. I don't hurt people for fun.

This is the first time I spend my Raya without my family, except for Ayah. Thanks a bunch, Ayah. I'd be totally lost here if you're not with me. I heart you.
Anyway, I spent my first Raya struggling with 2 shit heavy luggage in each hands and a laptop bag slinged across my neck, walking from the hotel to King's Cross St. Pancras train station and board a train to Hatfield. It was a hectic Raya for me, and for Ayah as well. We had a hard time carrying the bags up and down several flights of stairs at hotel and the Hatfield train station. Where is the technology of escalators when we need one?! And we both suffered from back pain. Aww how sweet. Saket blakang pon same-same. Like father like daughter.

Petang raya, we walked to the nearest shopping mall, The Galleria to buy some stuff that I forgot to bring. On our way there, we bumped into a local, a makcik. Borak lame okay,panjang pulak die explain macam mana nak pegi town. 2,3 kali jugak explain. Aku angguk and cakap, "oh,really?". Tak pon, " oh,okay. That's nice to know". Atau " okay,will do".. But, it's nice to know that the residents there are quite friendly. An Indian girl said 'hello' to me when she passed by and I don't think we've even seen each other before.
Haih. I miss all the rendang and ketupat and the satays. I miss my family back home. Hazim cakap tadi " boringla tadek kakak". Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. :') Akak buat taktau kat Ajim pon Ajim kate macam tu eh? Nanti Ajim la paling banyak dapat souvenir okay?

Have a great Eid everybody. Hope yours aren't as tiring as mine. :)


P/S : sape-sape nak autograph Anas Tahir tempah awal-awal. HAHA

7 yakkety-yaks:

Anonymous said...

spam2..hahaha..mmg la da adik bradik. abg ak yg slalu ak gaduh pon rindu gak ble die xblk raya sbb kne keje

Haaaannah said...

spam la sangaaat.haha.

at least you guys fight. i'm the one who ignores my brother the most. haha.

syafiq_saharudin said...

haa! apa mau? hehe

selamat arie raye. jgn nanges2 kat saner. gud lux.=)

Haaaannah said...

selamat hari raya juge. manade aku nanges,xmach.haha.

thnks~

ayuniiiiiiii said...

ceh.. xmach. hahahaha

alahai ajimm.. comel gilleeeee dowh.. ;(

slamat hari raya hannah!

biarlah!!! said...

nak autograph Anas Tahir!!!

Haaaannah said...

manebleh! haha..

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting