Monday, April 12, 2010

Easter holidays

This is what I hate about blogging using Google Chrome. I couldn't figure out how to adjust the size of the photos that have been uploaded into the post. Sape2 tau?


Boring title, I know.
But definitely wasn't a boring trip to Lancaster! Land of Sheep I should say.
Massive thanks to Nadia Farhan and Yana for making my 2010 Easter break something to be missed.
And also thanks to them for making the trip free from any terjubur incidents, although we have had our 'loser' night, ey guys? Hahah. Lawak gile tak menahan malam loser tu.
Bangun lambat. Sakit tekak. Lepak McD while other people are dancing their asses off in night clubs. Wearing scarves, coats and sneakers while other girls are wearing short dresses and stilettos. Tengok wayang on a Friday night, which is the main reason why we were in Loserville.
Kalau kat Malaysia tak berapa nak loser, tapi sebab kat UK, memang nampak macam loser. Hahaha. Who the heck go to movies on a Friday night? No wonder the taxi driver laughed at us when Nadia said we went for a movie.
But at least we didn't smell like alcohol, and we could walk properly and unassisted, we were still sensible, we didn't talk gibberish, we didn't have a fight in the middle of the night.
Ekekekekek.
Also, I met my new boyfriend at Trafford Centre and his name is Amaury Vassili. Even though he looked kinda constipated there but he's still unbelievably handsome! :p~~~~~~

Also lagi, I learned a new phrase, "What's the hell?" Hahahha sumpah broken.


After visiting Lancaster, I made a few 'hasty generalizations' about people in the Northern part of England.
They're friendlier
They're nicer
They're helpful
They're kinder
So dengan berpegang teguh kepada conclusions di atas, saye telah memutuskan untuk mencari kerja di Northern England.

I have started to have this vision that I'll be working in a medium accounting firm in Manchester, having a cute and homey little house to come back to every evening, cheap groceries that will always amaze me everytime I go shopping haha okay over, and all those clothes that I can buy without looking at the price tags! okay yang tu only applies to certain retailers i.e New Look, Dorothy Perkins, Primark bla bla bla you know, the brands yang celebrities takkan pakai. And oh, I can always crash Yana's place over the weekend. Ceywah. Sangat tak logic that Yana will still be in Pendle College mase tu.

OK berangan gila. Assignment audit pon tak pandang lagi.

I'll get started tomorrow. I have a new set of playlist that I wish to put in my handphone. And FYI to whom it may concern, that playlist does not include Tinie Tempah. Ha, yang ni kalau tak kenal tak payah Google pon xpe. Hahah.



5 yakkety-yaks:

Anonymous said...

Tinie Tempah famous kotttt..aku turun bwh td, nk g amek brg asda, ade flat mane tah,tgh pasang lagu tu kuat2..dga intro je dh tau.hahahaha.tergelak sorg2
-aisya-

Dira said...

I know how to adjust the size of your photos. But mcm agak susah sket nak explain cuz it concerns your layout pnye HTML settings. I'll try.

On your dash, go to Layout, then click on Edit HTML. You'll see the codes for your template. Scroll down until you see Posts and then scroll down a bit until you see post img. Your img border is now 5px kan? (I viewed the source of your blog, that's how I know heheh) 5px is probably too big for your template so reduce it to maybe 3 or 2px. Preview it first before you save your template. Hope that helps. :)

Haaaannah said...

dira: dira, i dont know what i did but i dont think it worked. hahah. tapi thanks a lot! nak carik post img. kat template tu sangat la membutakan mate.

aisya : aku skarang dgr radio BBC so tadek dah lagu tu sangat.hahaha

NFN said...

Ooh la laaa Amauryyyy! Omg screen besar ok time tuuu! :D :D :D

Yana Azhar said...

Ngaku je laa your favourite sekarang ni is Tinie Tempah!!

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting