Saturday, April 17, 2010

Need. Motivation.

Fastpasstv.com
ch131.com
Facebook.com
icanhazcheeseburger.com
ebay.co.uk

5 is the number of websites that brings all sorts of distractions to me daily.
5 je. Tapi boleh buat jadi 1 hari tak belajar. Especially the first two websites.
I literally can sit around and think of what series/movies that I should watch.
Currently, I'm stuck with Glee, America's Next Top Model, Dancing With The Stars (because Nicole is in it. Yeay! Go Nicole!), and American Idol.
I just can't stop masok these two sites and check out if there are any updates on the episodes.
Gaaaahhhh! HELP!

Website #5 brings out the competitor in me. Bid & win! LOL.
Website #3 brings out the inner stalker.
Website #4 provides links to other websites yang boleh buat buang mase.

PFFTTT.

Here's what I think I will do:

I will not open up www.fastpasstv.com and www.ch131.com until I finish my exams, which is on May 13th. I will continue to study daily. And on May 13th, I can catch up with all those series sampai lebam. I can imagine the heaven-ness of watching those series non-stop, without actually having to wait for any updates. And after I finish 1 show, I can continue with another. Aaand, I can start watching any new shows/movies. OMG HEAVEN GILE. How's that for motivation?

OK, you've written in it your blog, you've told people about it, so now you've got to do it. Otherwise you'll become NATO (No Action Talk Only). Hahah Umar ajar this acronym. The only NATO I know is Net Assets Taken Over. HIHI PANDAI KAN SAYA?? lempang pls.

2 yakkety-yaks:

Anonymous said...

hahah.boleh keee?american idol,nxt top model.huhuhuhhhuu.good luck ye hannah :)
-aisya-

Yana Azhar said...

Haha my mum pun guna that NATO nye word. Hahaaa #5 tak leh blaaa. FB dah kureng laa babe, sebab diorang pun dah nak finals, so, kurang nak view page orang dah sebab dah jarang update.

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting