Monday, April 26, 2010

Tibe tibe terpikir

I want my child to be gracious
I want my child to hate smoking
I want my child to dislike inappropriate partying
I want my child to dress decently
I want my child to know when and how to thank people
I want my child to know when and how to apologise
I want my child to appreciate art, music and history
I want my child to be healthy and fit
I want my child to be beautiful, inside and out
I want my child to love animals
I want my child to be always sincere
I want my child to be positively ambitious
I want my child to pray 5 times a day
I want my child to recite the alquran on a regular basis
I want my child to be environmentally friendly
I want my child to study abroad
I want my child to have a big heart

HAHAHA. The end.

0 yakkety-yaks:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting