Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ajim



OK besar shit. I still haven't figured out how to edit the HTML whatchamacallit like Dira taught me. Nevermind then, at least we all can see clearly now.

Hazim's activities on Facebook have always got me laughing by myself. Cute gilaaaa la adikku sorang nih. This mat salleh friend, Cory, of his is also a friend and was a college mate of my cousin, who studied in Minnesota, US. Hazim and Cory knew each other when Cory came to Tok Mek's house for Kak Long's wedding. Ha macam la korang kenal kan aku tulis Tok Mek la Kak Long la. Takpe biar.

Tengokla tiba-tiba a 10 year old comment kat your status. Dahlah dengan huruf besar ape sume. Mane blaja ni Hazim. You're adorable :))


I have a habit of stalking what my brothers are doing on Facebook. I went to their profile and see what they have been doing, which page have they become fans of, whose photos have they comment on. Does that mean I'm a caring sister? Or a nosy one? Or perhaps overly concern?

4 yakkety-yaks:

Dira said...

Haha! Cool gila your brother. Oh jap, d'you have Microsoft Office Picture Manager? You can change the size of your pictures guna yg tu. Or apa2 program lain la yg bleh tuka saiz gambar hehe.

ayuniii said...

ajiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim awat laaa hang comel sangat nih? hahahaha. oh you're caring sister okay, bukan yang jage-tepi-kain one :D

ayuniii said...

*tertinggal 'a' di atas! ahhaha tambah sendiri

Abmin said...

More like caring. hahaha

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting