Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Wake up call!

I got a call from Bank Negara this evening concerning my online application through UKEC.
The caller asked what's my current grade/whatever.
And I said 2:2
And he said, "Oh, our requirement is 2:1"
Shit gile. Haha.
That was a tough wake up call.
Two of my online applications have been rejected.
Most of the guys have got interview offers by the end of this month.
I don't want to feel like a total loser because it's not the end of the world yet, but I can't help myself. :/

Is it because I swore too much in my last entry?

Tak bleh tak bleh, mesti determined! Mesti tough! Mesti strong-willed! Mesti persevere! Mesti gigih! Mesti


Ayah said don't worry about finding a job, focus on your studies first.


Takpe, rezeki ade kat mane2. Ni bukan ayat penyedap hati. Haha. If you pray and work hard enough, God will help you. Help yourself first, then Allah will help you. InsyaAllah :)

Ceywah.

2 yakkety-yaks:

Yana Azhar said...

Yes, that's the spirit!!

NFN said...

Aww Hannah no worries! You can do it! :)

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting