Friday, March 12, 2010

Miss you, sayang.

I miss Sunway Pyramid.
I miss watching people skating on the ice rink. I miss laughing at some of them.
I miss being indecisive about what to eat. "Ape-ape jelah, tapi taknak McD" used to be the usual answer.
I miss the stall that sells Banana Peel.
I miss walking through the Asian Avenue and gawk at the cute clothes sold there.
I miss going to Forever 21 and complain about how the barangs there are unnecessarily expensive.
I miss queuing to buy the movie tickets.
I miss the tasty and SWEET popcorn.
I miss the toilets, clean and spacious. Perfect for camwhoring.


I wonder how you're doing, Sunway sayang.
What new shops have you got?
What new surprises have you reserved for me?

I seriously miss you.




Hahah ;p

0 yakkety-yaks:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting