Saturday, March 6, 2010

Self-reminder

I want to own a mansion without having trouble paying the installments,
I want to drive a Bentley without being afraid to pay for gas,
I want to use electric toothbrush without worrying I might be spending too much on a toothbrush,
I want to comb my hair with a hairbrush from Evita Peroni without actually loosing my hair to pay for it,
I want to pat my face with Lancome loose powder, smiling as I do so,
I want to wear Chanel latest design purse without having to worry about having no money to be put inside it,
I want to eat as much steak as I want, without getting fat (this is not possible I know, haha)
I want to have my own lady personal trainer and not worry about staying in shape,
I want to buy every newly launched cellphones and PDAs that I like and make bling-bling on them,
I want to be a boss in a corporation without being hated by my colleagues and employees,
I want to be able to cook various recipes without worrying about the costs of the ingredients and materials.
I wish to have finer things in life.
Who doesn't?

But I'm thoroughly content of what I have now.
Those are just desires, not even wants or needs.

Kalau nak betol2, I have to work extremely hard for these things. Or just marry a wealthy CFO, or CEO. Whichever applicable nanti. Hhihihihhiihip. <--- gelak gatal Aloyah.

But the things that we want aren't always what we need.

I can live in a cute little house, and be happy.
I can have my rides in public transport, and be happy. (well, not really)
I can just use the regular, non-electric toothbrush, and have a good day
I don't have to own a comb pon sebenarnye.
I don't wear makeup pon sebenarnye.
The Chanel purse, I still want.
The steak pon, I still want.
HAHA

Finer things in life don't always come in the form of expensive materials, as long as you're content and happy, your life is fine, I think. :)


2 yakkety-yaks:

Abmin said...

I second every word that you have typed. Aku happy skrg. Ko happy?

hannah said...

i am! haha

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting