Monday, March 1, 2010

Last name

Last week had been kind of a pening kepala week for me. One of the factors that contributes to that is finding a group for Financial Strategy presentation.

We have to form a group of 4/5 and the group members HAVE to be in the same tutorial group, which is why I was so pening kepala. Semua orang buat group dengan geng sendiri and everytime I asked somebody whether he/she dah ade group, semua cakap dah. Sorang je takde group lagi, a Chinese girl named Amanda. So we agreed to be in the same group. What's panicking me is that the assignment is due 25th March, takde la lame sangat dah. Ni group pon takde.

Fortunately, at the end of the tutorial session, one Nigerian girl came up in front of the class and asked out loud, "Anybody doesn't have a group yet?" And Amanda raised her hand so quickly that it made me jump.

So we exchanged phone numbers and email addresses. Being the smart ass that I am, I couldn't even remember my uni email address.*sarcasm* So, I jotted down this email address

hannah_horcrux@thiscertainwebsite.com

But the Nigerian girl (Ruka) insisted that I give the uni email address.

Me : Sorry, but I can't remember my uni email address.

Ruka : It's easy, it's just your first name, dot, your last name @ herts.ac.uk.. (and she started to write hers while telling me this)

I stared blankly at the piece of paper, trying hard to remember how my email address is written because I have two last names. So I couldn't figure out if it's f.noor-mohd, or f.noor.mohd or f.noormohd.. HAHA.

Me : Err..

Ruka : OK. Is this your last name? (points at the "horcrux" in my email address)

Me : No, that's my...

Ruka : OK so it's h.horcrux@herts.ac.uk.. ok?

Without waiting for any of my objection or whatever, she folded the paper and started asking about when should we have our discussion. I wasn't focusing on the conversation. I was trying so hard not to laugh at the thought of Ruka thinking that Horcrux is actually my last name! HAHAHHA. That would be soooo awesome!


Yours truly,
Hannah Horcrux.

5 yakkety-yaks:

Dira said...

WIN!

ayuniii said...

hahahaha. terbaik aa hannah, aku nak gak aa.

f.klum

Yana Azhar said...

Cooooooooooooool. Hey Miss Horcrux! Ceyh, dah boleh join PCD laa cenggini. Hannah Horcrux, the new doll for PCD.

hannah said...

YANAAAA u memang tak abes2 kaaannn?? hhahahah

ayuni, eeee knape nak klum ke krum? hahaha

Anonymous said...

haha cool name

faQi

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting