Sunday, January 10, 2010

Inquiry

I just added the Live Traffic Feed.
One question, kalau aku masok blog aku sendiri pon masok kat Live Traffic Feed tu eh?
Nampak macam syok sendiri baca blog sendiri.

I added that widget because earlier today, I just found out that this particular blog I was reading has that bloody widget in it. And I wasn't suppose to let her know that I'm reading her/his blog. Skarang sudah kantoi and she probably won't like it. Hahaha. Damn you, technology!

If you don't like me reading your blog, I'm terribly sorry. But then again, there's no harm in reading people's blog. It's not like I'm trying to voodoo you or anything.

I have this trouble of staying in focus when studying. I'll be sooo focused for a while but next thing I know I was blogging. Hehehe.

I can't wait to be home this June.

Does anybody know where to get the countdown widget?

1 yakkety-yaks:

elyana yazmin said...

yeay! thanks hannah..aku try2 dah td..ade dah..ki3x~

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting