Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Dear Bloody Barclays

Deliver my debit card soon, you bloody blue bank or I'll pray that you will go down like the rest of the banks in my Corporate Governance text books. You don't want that, do you? I only own a few hundred pounds, so if you collapse, I won't suffer as much as your shareholders, or the other customers who have gazillions of pounds in Barclays. You will be the next largest corporate collapse in the history of the UK since the collapse of the Lehman Brothers in 2008. And at that time, you will start to regret for not delivering that bloody debit card of mine and you will realize that it's all too late.















BAHAHHAHAHAHA

2 yakkety-yaks:

Anonymous said...

huiyooo..Sean elder baca ni,must b so proud.
hahah.
-aisya-

Anonymous said...

hahaha...dahsyat gle bunyi curse ni....uuwwww..soo scared...tp skrng dah dpt kan...

~umar~

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting