Wednesday, January 27, 2010

EVOO

Say hello to my little friend. Hahah.


Extra Virgin Olive Oil or EVOO.


It can be used as :
- make up remover
- moisturizer (preferably before going to bed)
- cooking oil

Useful, natural and healthy, although a bit expensive.
It makes your eyelashes longer, orang kate lah, I'm not too sure myself.
Although it's a little bit late for a new year's resolution but I think I'll just proceed with it.
Better late than never.
This EVOO thingy is my first step of being healthy and natural :)

A healthy skin is a happy skin. pffftttt.. that was cheesy.




5 yakkety-yaks:

chemistree said...

lame ak tggu ko nk post baru..bosan gle dowh

chemistree said...

weh,xdpat ngk gmba olive oil extra virgin ko..btw, cmne nk extra virgin?

Haaaannah said...

cmne nk extra virgin? wakakakak. mmg dah jual extra virgin laa.. jap aku upload baru.

Anonymous said...

Now u enjoy cook, don't u??

~umar~

Haaaannah said...

yes i do. haha.

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting