Monday, January 25, 2010

Dear God,


Soften my heart, because now it's so hard that it can't feel neither regrets nor shame.
Clear my mind, because now it's as murky as can be.
Beautify my akhlak, because now I'm as ugly as can be.
Give me strength to fight with my own stubborn self.
Make those satans go away.

Make me clever and smart.
Make my mind as sharp as a dart.
Gilelaa pantun. Hahah.
Oh, Dear God, please make me less lazy to exercise.

Pray, check. Now what's left to be done is work for it, which is the haaaaaaaaaaaard part.

Hwaiting!

2 yakkety-yaks:

Hey! said...

hannah!!
naa like dis post!!
ak pon perlukan tahap kerajinan yg tggi skang ni.
huhu...

Anonymous said...

MashaAllah...Alhamdulillah... May Alah guide us to the right path..amin Ya-Rabb..

~umar~

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting