Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year

It's been weeks since the last time I updated my blog. I'm gonna nag a lot in this post so consider yourself forewarned. Haha.

So it's already 2010 and the most famous and most frequent question asked when we enter a new year is "What is/are your new year resolution(s)?" Well, if you ask me, the answer will always be the same year after year - to stop being a procrastinator in every thing I do, especially studying. Tapi tak penah nak achieve la kan. That's why that has been my new year resolution for so many years, including 2010. Haha. Let's see if I can achieve it.

My new year celebration was really unforgettable. It started of with a scene in Edinburgh, can't remember the exact location though but it was near to a volcano. There was this little pond which has gone icy and keras and there were kids sliding across it from one side to another. Then came us, Me, Yana, Muya, Iman, Oggy, Pakwan, Ilmy, Sharir, Tauwfiq, Rashaad, and Ridhwan. We stood by the frozen pond and started to made attempts to stand on it. Nak pendekkan cerita, last2 semua orang dah berdiri atas pond tu except for me, Iman, Sharir and Rashaad. They were all ready for me to take their picture when the ice cracked and pecah. Semua pon lari la selamatkan diri. I was jumping kat tepi tu dengan "omaigod omaigod" tak berenti2. Sumpah mcm dalam movie 2012. Haha. But the new year's eve ended beautifully with fireworks just above our heads at Calton Hill. :)

Throughout the Scotland trip, we traveled a lot by train and while waiting, dengarlah lagu. Dah dengar lagu, mestila ternyanyi sikit. Dah ternyanyi, rindu la plak nak karaoke. Haha. And then I came up with this superstupid idea.
Nanti dah balek, I wanna go karaoke-ing. I wanna bring only 1 person with me. I don't mind who, but that person must:
1. Help me select songs.
2. Let me sing solo for as many songs as I wish to.
3. Not complain of boredom.

*Lepas karaoke, jom makan, aku belanja.
Hahahahhaha. I miss karaoke-ing so much that I don't think I wanna share the mic when I finally get the chance to karok. Hahaha. Bapak bongok and selfish. I think the only person that can stand me in that kind of situation is Andi.

I have to stop getting annoyed so quickly.

Happy 2010 everybody!:) Can't wait to be home for the summer! And that's 6 months away! Hurray.

1 yakkety-yaks:

Muyaaa said...

cerita 2012 tu gempak doh hahaha

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting