Sunday, September 5, 2010

Bloody shipping company

Gateway Logistic Solutions Sdn Bhd.
Awfully long name for a shipping company that does its job rather bloody poorly.
It's been 2 months or so and I am yet to receive my boxes, which were shipped from the UK before I got back.
For the first month I asked Sharir about the boxes and his answers were always vague and uncertain.
He couldn't even provide me with the reference number and some contact numbers.
But, knowing Sharir, all those things are normal. I don't know whether he truly didn't know all those things or he didn't even bother to find out.
Or he did ask Matno (his lousy boss that likes to use him every so often) but that old lying git didn't bother to find out!

You're a lousy piece of garbage and I don't care if you're about the same age as my father you're nothing like a married man with kids suppose to be you're disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want my damn boxes and give me some reference number or else I will report your stupid company to the authority whoever that might be!!!!

I've put up with that old man's crap for so long.

If you guys need a shipping service, use FedEx or any company that has a good reputation. Not crappy cheap companies like this.

GOD I AM SO PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!

0 yakkety-yaks:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting