Friday, May 21, 2010

Pointless emotion. And a rather pointless post.

Have you ever felt that you're somehow connected with someone but that someone is not even real?
Someone in a book, perhaps? Or maybe in a tv series that you have been watching since you can remember?
But why am I not emotionally attached to Harry Potter? Oh yeah, because he's married to Ginny pffft.

Anyway,
I know two of my friends are like that. They're dreading the end of their precious One Tree Hill after what, 8 seasons?
8 seasons of OTH and if you're not attached to the characters, then you're one hell of an emotionally drained person. Haha.
I have only just watched 12 episodes of a newly aired kdrama, Personal Taste. Itu pon dah rase sangat attached.

Whenever I listen to the OSTs, jadi sayu je. And I freakin' hate it when that happens. Hahaha.
This happens everytime I finished watching a kdrama series, I feel like the story shouldn't have ended,
it should go on and on until I finally grow tired of it. Like that can ah?

I have just came to realize that my previous posts have been about nothing but kdrama and Lee Minho. Hahah. 'Tis the season for
cute love stories I guess.

The end.

2 yakkety-yaks:

Anonymous said...

Ehem, ni salah satu dari 2 kwn tu nak komen. Haha. Baru 7 season, nak masuk season 8 laa. Aku brooke. of course la dreading the precious times of my last shooting scenes kan. ahahhaha

B. Davis ;)

hannah said...

ehem. xpenah aku tau lah kan aku dok berkawan ngn b.davis slame ni, yg dok kedah, yg dok umah sbb baru lepas appendix operation. hahaha.

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting