Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Is this love?

@leeminho1987 내 이름은 한나입니다. 당신의 작품을 좋아해!

Can I write this? Can I just click 'tweet'? I want to do that so so so badly!

Will he reply?
Of course not! He has other important things to do and he's even too busy to log in into his Twitter account.
But then, no one's tweeting him because his profile is kinda empty and ade pon, tweet die sendiri.
Should I just send it? I know I look pathetic, using Google translate to make my message more understandable for him, so that he will reply.

어떻게?! How!?

Is this love? My heart's beating out of my chest right now. Just the sight of him makes my heart flutter.


HAHAHHAHAH THIS IS DOWNRIGHT DISGUSTING YAWWW.


Awwwhhh :3



2 yakkety-yaks:

Anonymous said...

go n marry with him laa.

Anonymous said...

kalau boleh, dah lame dah.

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting