Saturday, May 15, 2010

Loooooooooong update


FREEDOM!!
If you could just hear the 'Freeedomm!' part of Aretha Franklin - Think, you'd know the kind of freedom I'm feeling right now. Like, liberated. No more books. For now. I know I'll have to get back to books anytime soon, I hope not too soon.

Anyway, it's been almost two days since I've finished my exam and I've done nothing but sleeping my a** off. And my room is a train wreck as I haven't started unpacking the sleepover luggage. And I have been eating crap for the past 48hours because I'm too lazy to cook proper meal, not that I have anything to cook pon. But I'm too lazy to go downtown to Asda and do some shopping. See, what a lazy jacka** I am actually. I need some pushin'. I have my larger luggage packed with clothes that haven't been washed like for weeks, but I don't have the kerajinan to walk to the laundry and do the washing.

My BlackBerry is being a lousy friend of mine currently because it won't turn on. Bagus kan? Time periksa taknak rosak, time dah free mula buat perangai. I'm going to have it fixed. Hope it's not too expensive x_x

Currently busy with the summer holiday planning and I wanna ask you about that certain holiday here in the UK, it's called bank holiday. What the freakin' hell is that for? And it conveniently falls on the 31st May, which means that every single shop or other services on that day will be closed. And it kinda makes the planning more complicated, which makes me don't wanna plan.



Baru marathon ANTM and she's my absolute favourite from the beginning of the show and I was so glad she got to be one of the finalists but unfortunately, she didn't win. I was like WTHHHHH was Tyra thinking!? She's gorgeous, positive, optimistic, never yelled at any girls in the show, never gotten into a bitch fight with anybody in the house and she never cried. Haha. Over pulak kan. I *heart* Raina

Have no mood for Adamaya because I have no mood for love stories right now. Heehee.

I have started to list down things that I wanna bring back to Malaysia like Penguin, Cherry Coke, Apple Tango, birthday presents which I have no idea what to buy.

I don't know if this update is long enough to be titled 'Looooooooooong update' but wth.



1 yakkety-yaks:

Yana said...

Ginger beer babe!! Apple Tango!! But I rasa macam Zapple's nicer. Iron Bru is like sirap limau bergas. HAHA. Relentless tanak bawak? Mana tau rindu nak study. KAKAKAKAKAKA Crisps tanak bawak balik?? Kettle chips yawwwww.

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting