Monday, February 1, 2010

Everything's better with cheese


This is my dinner! Haha!
It's brocolli + carrot + cauliflower + stir fried prawns and mushrooms + olive oil + black pepper + lotsa lotsa lotsa grated mozzarella cheese.

Dump them all together and put in the microwave for 6.5 minutes.

So much for being healthy, with all them cheese. Plus I drink Coke for dinner. Lame kot tak minum. So, I just let this meal pass, just this once. Haha.

I have to drink plenty of water to wash down the cheese-ness in my body.

I'm starting to blog about food. Am I turning into Yana Azhar? Hahahaha. Gurau je!

2 yakkety-yaks:

Anonymous said...

fuyoohh..keep up the good work...hahah

~umar~

Yana Azhar said...

Uikss Umar tak kisah laa if kena makan cheese hari-hari. Hahaa. I tak kisah pun. It's in the equation dah pun. Yana=food. But it does look yummy.

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting