Friday, February 19, 2010

Agony




The 50's rocks!


Anyway, the PCD DVD came in the mailbox yesterday at lunch time and I immediately pasang and start to follow what Robin Antin was telling me to do. Semangat nih! (Maklumlah, lunch semalam makan quarter pounder + fries hahaha). The workout was fun, actually, even though I didn't know what I was doing half the time. That's why aerobic depan cermin seronok sebab dapat tengok if we're doing it correctly or rather funnily. She was like "bring out the inner pussycat in you!" "with attitude!" with background musics that sound sort of like 'bow chicka wow-wow' .Haha.

At first it was pretty fun, but lame-lame tak larat. Robin Antin said "one more time!" and I'll be shaking my head as I'm doing the exercises, wheezing all the way to the end. Pretty hot, dontcha think? HAHAHHAA. The best part is I woke up this morning and I felt like there's a gigantic rock on my head, and my body was aching all over and still is! I was exhausted and sleepy all the time pastu kelas ade banyak pulak kan harini. Haih. All the sacrifices to get a toned body *snort*.

Aja Aja Hwaiting!

1 yakkety-yaks:

Yana Azhar said...

I can imagine Hannah, eh, Nicole! HAHAHA. Lawak laaa.

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting