Sunday, February 21, 2010

Dilemma

I just can't wait to be back home.
All this pressure, menyampehs jugakla.
Should I work here when I graduate? Or should I work in Malaysia?
If I were to stay here and get a job, I can't imagine how much money Dad would have to spent initially to pay for my accommodation, food, clothing, travelling, bla bla bla. However, the gaji for accountants here boleh tahan....that is, if I do get a job.
Yela, tak try tak tau lagi kan.
Dad said don't give up without even trying. I have the opportunity to be here, alang2 tu, gune la sehabis mungkin.
Pastu CV plak kosong, no part time job, no voluntary work, no charity work..
I want to get a part time job, but that will put my studies at stake. I can't even manage the 4 subjects that I'm currently taking, let alone managing a part time job.
That will definitely kill me.
But the thought of having extra money....mmmmm...
Pastu visa plak! Aaaaaaaa.
I don't know why I'm so pressured about jugak ni sebenarnye.
Small things je pon. HAHA.

Kesimpulannye, I miss Malaysia so much that I don't feel like living here anymore. But that's just for now.

Just like before, I feel much better after letting it all out here.
Sheesh, don't you have any friends Hannah that you have to let it all out in here?
I am so not motivated right now.


2 yakkety-yaks:

Anonymous said...

jom la balik.aku pn dont feel like living here anymore.(sometimes)
-aisya-

chemistree said...

weh, bkn commonwealth xyh visa? ke 2 urban legend je?

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting