Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My piece of junk <3




Tibe2 terpikir...

When I come home, will I still be able to...

1. Parking bontot superbly just like I always did before?
2. Drive macam biasa and bukan macam baru dapat lesen?
3. Buat pusingan 3 penjuru atau 3 point turn?
4. Drive while eating, texting, chatting, drinking.. or will I be more conscious or kekok kee..?
5. Remember all the jalan to Sunway sayang, Bukit Raja, Bukit Tinggi (oh ni mesti kene ingat!), Midvalley, KLCC and Pakli?

I just miss driving. That's all.

Bakti WKG8015


Tempat makan breakfast mase bulan puase



Pembawak budak-budak ini.


Penghabis duet buat bayar saman & tukang tambah kerja pak guard kat parking DSB & tukang buat Dekan Perakaunan jadi bengang. Hahahaha

You're a piece of junk WKG8015
The window on the driver's side can't be open
Because of that, I have to endure embarrassment kalau terberhenti jauh sangat and I actually have to step out of the car to get the parking ticket *^$@#
Because of that, I always panicked when it's my turn to pay the toll fees
Because of that, akak drive-thru McD kene pass makanan & amek bayaran kat tingkap belakang

Pintu belakang kanan has lost its functionality
My friends have to go all the way across to the other side to get out of the car
Or I have to open the door for them, which they really like. Kan korang kan?! Hahah

Ape ape pon
I miss you, wukong!


hahahah bodo gile post ni

2 yakkety-yaks:

yam said...

hahaha.ana!last week lalu dpn umah ko tp x nmpk pun WKG?

Haaaannah said...

Uncle aku pinjam wooo tak pulang2!!

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting