Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Houw Yeah

My Hogwarts sweater's here! I've been bragging about it in Facebook, Twitter and now here! Hahaha. It's a little bit small but I like it! :D

No need to show the picture lah kan sebab kat semua tempat pon dah upload.

Anyway,
My free time today had been mostly filled with watching videos of people singing. First I got stuck watching all Leona Lewis's performances on 2006 X Factor. And then, I got hooked with all the karaoke/instrumental versions of my favourite songs (all of them involves high notes and amazingly crazy vocals, which I don't have). And you wouldn't wanna be in the same room as me when I got hooked with karaoke-ing. And then, I watched this amazing Philippino kid Charice Pempengco. Her voice is phenomenal!

And after that I got realistic and sang Ashily - Lucky. I think I did very well cewah. Hahaha. I even thought about recording it and send it to Umar. Hahahahha what a joke. Naseb baek tak buat kalau tak memang kene bahan la.

If I have a voice like Leona or Charice, I wouldn't waste my time studying things that I don't really enjoy learning. But then again, if you have a high level of education, people will respect you more. I'm just sayin'.

If I have been granted 1 wish that allows me to combine features and body parts and personality to form a person (or myself), here are the stuff that I think I will put together :

1. Hair - Nicole Scherzinger
2. Eyes - Angelina Jolie
3. Lips - Avril Lavigne
4. Skin - Son Ye Jin
5. Legs - Beyonce
6. Body - Kim Kardashian. hahahah
7. Voice - speaking voice would be Sophia Bush's. Singing voice would be Leona Lewis's. Asing-asing eh. Haha.
8. Height - Claudia Schiffer
9. Personality - Mama
10. Money - All of the above combined together. Heheh.
11. Accent - Cheryl Cole
12. Style - Holly Golightly (Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's)

Maybe this combination would produce the ugliest woman on planet Earth, I dunno.

I'm not being ungrateful for who I am, this is what we call berangan. Dulu siap buat list lagi, tapi dah hilang.

Ape ape pon, sweater dah sampai, jeans dah sampai, blouse dah sampai.. skarang tinggal The Lost Symbol - Dan Brown. Hope it'll be here before the Glasgow-Edinburgh trip!

4 yakkety-yaks:

Dira said...

You'll enjoy The Last Symbol, eventhough it's not as good as Angels & Demons. :)

Abmin said...

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH
ko buat aku gelak guling2 ni. patut la smlm ko ckp suare leona lewis sdap gle. HAHAHAHHAHHA

body? kim kardashian, almost there babe! haha

suare tu asallll sebok?!!!! nak jgak kan sophia bush nye raspy voice tp how nak nyanyi asing2?!! hahahahahha

pls jgn send kat umar. nnt aku bribe die mntk lagu tu. HAHHAHA send kat aku dulu, aku tapes dulu. hahahaha

babi lwk sial. ahahahaaha

Haaaannah said...

dira: tu laa, lambat sangat nak sampai ni hah.

min: yelaa, leona lewis buat aku brangan nynyi ats stage ohh. hahaha. and sophia bush's voice aku nak gak.haha

wht do u mean almost there? if ur talking abt the ass, mine is no where near as good as hers. hahaha.

if u ever get that lagu aku nynyi, i'll be doomed for the rest of my life. srsly. haha

ayuniiii said...

weh bengong suara asing asing! hahahahahaahhaa

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting