Saturday, August 28, 2010

I wish..

I wish that I can be more patient.
I wish that Malaysia can somehow turn the heat off.
I wish that my sore throat can go away without me having to eat those awful tasting lozenges.
I wish lozenges are more like marshmallows. You could eat them profusely.
I wish to meet Katherine Heigl.
I wish I know the reason why I'm being so angry right now.
I wish for the baby dumping shits to end. Seriously, guys? I'm older than you guys and we can't even get to hold hands, not unless I fall down or something. Patience is virtue.
I wish I can be more witty and sarcastic. Or wittily sarcastic. Or sarcastically witty. Or maybe something in between.
I wish Hazim could stop drooling in his sleep.
I wish I can travel through time.
I wish that the Jews, American and British would stop messing around with the Middle Eastern countries. What more do they want?
I wish Malays, Chinese and Indians can be best friends, sincerely.
I wish TV3 would stop using background theme songs from Full House and Pirates of the Caribbeans in their dramas. It's uhh..pathetic.
I wish I can deny how bad Daniel Radcliffe looks nowadays but I'm afraid I can't. Even Longbottom looks better than him.

I wanna go watch Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire.

0 yakkety-yaks:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting