Sunday, August 12, 2012

Passion.

You know that saying, "if you can find a job that you enjoy doing, you don't ever have to work again."

Most of the time I heard it from a celebrity. Yea, who wouldn't enjoy your job, dear rich and famous.

It got me thinking. I don't have a passion for accounting. Sure, I like it, sometimes. But I'm never passionate enough to, you know, get me jumping out off bed every morning. I don't really look for any news regarding the field, I didn't cry when David Tweedie decided to retire & I fell asleep halfway through reading any news article in the business section of BBC News iPhone app.

It dawned on me a couple of months back when I was studying for my exams. I have decided that my true passion is cats. Haha. But how can I turn that passion into an acceptable day job that would stop Dad from complaining? I would love to open up a shelter home for stray cats in Malaysia but hey, I'm no daughter of a Tan Sri. I'd have to work my butt off to raise the money.

I guess I became more certain about my passion after tonight's little 'walk' on the Facebook timeline. A friend of mine shared a photo of an adult ginger cat. I think someone hit its back so hard that its backbone broke. Or maybe it got hit by a car. Or a bomb. The caption's in Arabic so I don't know what it says. Judging by the way the cat stands, I could see that it is in a lot of pain.

Prior to that, I watched the infamous video of a group of young samsengs robbing a cyber cafe. That was sad to watch.

But the picture of the cat got me crying. T___T Kesiannyaaaaaaaaa..

If I have the power and the money, all those people who were/are cruel to animals will go to jail and never be let out ever.

I likez cats. I want to work with them, everyday :3
But working with cats couldn't possibly be my day job, realistically. Dad will kill me. Haha.

1 yakkety-yaks:

The Keri said...

Great, now I'm balling my eyes out crying.

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting