Tuesday, July 17, 2012

These people need help... Stat.

I just can't understand a certain kind of people who seems to feed on other people's failure.

I'm not gonna lie, if I passed an exam for example, and a friend failed, I tend to feel good about myself and at the same time, relieved that I'm not in his/her situation.

But, honestly, it's not like I WANT them to fail or I would feel victorious if they happen to fail all the subjects. Don't you want your friends to pass so that you can celebrate together? I mean, don't you want your friends to be happy?

To me, these people are despicable. And something is wrong inside their heads. Well yea, there must be something wrong for the fact that they think that they get a pot of gold and a unicorn if they succeed and their friends don't. Sick people. And a sick form of motivation if you ask me.

In a nutshell, good luck guys, ACCA results are gonna be out in less than a month.





0 yakkety-yaks:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting