Monday, October 4, 2010

Dread-uation ceremony. See what I did there?

19th November 2010.
I finally will attend my first ever graduation ceremony yeay!
But the thing is I'm super duper nervous, especially after I read the procedures on how do I get up on stage, where do I sit, and what to do when you're up there on the stage. Apparently I have to like stop after shaking hands with the Presiding Officer to take a photo. I don't know how to handle that awkwardness there.
Do I like, shake hands and freeze, or do I shake hands, turn my head to the camera and freeze?
Do I stand up straight or do I stay in the half-bow down position during the handshake?
Who will I sit next to?
The sitting arrangements will be according to our last names, and I can't remember what's the last name that I registered for myself. Was it Binti Noor Mohd or Noor Mohd?
Will my square hat fall down?
Will I fall down?

I wanna sit with my friends, my Malaysian friends, that is. So that I won't sit there, quiet like an idiot who has no friends. HAHAH. THAT'S OKAY, I CAN MAKE NEW FRIENDS. LET'S INTRODUCE EACH OTHER AND GO THROUGH THE AWKWARD SILENCE AFTER SAYING EACH OTHER'S NAMES.


Overwhelming questions, I must say.


0 yakkety-yaks:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting